Albuquerque Real Estate News
Albuquerque Real Estate Talk 447 – May 20 2023
Albuquerque Real Estate Talk - This Week's Topics: Albuquerque Housing Affordability, Buying and Selling Simultaneously, and Market Insights Introduction: Welcome to the Venturi Group's blog post!...
Venturi Realty Group’s Albuquerque Real Estate Talk Podcast #446 – May 13, 2023
Venturi Realty Group's Albuquerque Real Estate Talk Podcast #446 - May 13, 2023 Tego and Tracy Venturi of Venturi Group discuss real estate in Albuquerque, New Mexico on their podcast. They discuss...
ABQ Real Estate Talk 445 – May 6, 2023
# Summary - Real estate agents Tego and Tracy Venturi of the Venturi Group talk about the latest market data and tax assessments for the Albuquerque housing market. They also highlight two unique...
Albuquerque Housing and Real Estate Market Update for April 2023
In the Albuquerque housing and real estate market update for April 2023, we are observing a fascinating contradiction of trends between sales and prices, with the number of homes sold experiencing a...
Albuquerque Real Estate Talk #443 – April 21, 2023
Tracy Hey, welcome to Albuquerque Real Estate Talk, the go to radio show for all things real estate in the heart of New Mexico. I'm your host, Tracy Venturi, and alongside is my fantastic co host,...
ABQ Real Esate Talk 442 – Bernalillo County Treasurer Nancy Bearce
Full Transcript Welcome. It is Albuquerque Real Estate Talk with Tego and Tracy Venturi. I don't have Tracy today, but I have a very special guest that I'm going to introduce here in just a moment....
Albuquerque Homes For Sale Ranked by Size
What Areas of Albuquerque Have the Largest Homes? Just like most communities and cities, some areas have larger homes, and others have smaller homes - and the Greater Albuquerque, NM Real Estate...
Albuquerque Real Estate Talk #441 – April 8, 2023
Welcome To Albuquerque Real Estate Talk, the go to radio show for all things real estate in the heart of New Mexico. I'm your host, Tracy Venturi, and alongside me is my fantastic co host, Tego...
Albuquerque New Mexico Housing Market Update – March 2023
Let's take a look at the Albuquerque housing market data that just came in for March 2023. It is the first week of April in 2023 this is Tego Venturi with the Venturi Group of Real Broker in...
Unlock the Secrets of Albuquerque Real Estate: 5 Expert Tips to Kickstart Your Investment Journey Today!
Are you ready to get started with real estate investing? We've broken it down into five easy steps to help you get started! 1. First, you need to determine your goals. Are you looking for long-term...
ABQ Real Estate Talk 440 – April 1 2023
This Week: Current Trends in the Real Estate Market Buying a Home Tips for New Buyers Remodeling Impact Report Types of Real Estate Professionals in New Mexico 00:00 Introduction 00:42 Real Estate...
Albuquerque Real Estate Talk 440 – April 1 2023
## Current Trends in the Real Estate Market
– The current trends in the real estate market include interest rates and a lack of available homes for sale.
– Remodeling projects can have a significant impact on the market, and real estate agents can network and increase their business.
## Buying a Home
– The first step to buying a home is talking to a realtor.
– A realtor can help you understand the process and guide you through it. It is important to have a realtor who is trustworthy and can help you navigate the process.
– There are many options and programs available, so it is important to consult with a realtor who can help you find the right one for you.
## Remodeling Impact Report
– The National Association of Realtors’ 2023 remodeling impact report discusses the importance of curb appeal and the increased scope of outdoor projects since the pandemic.
– Cost recovery is influenced by a gazillion factors, and the joy score is important when remodeling.
## Real Estate Professionals in New Mexico
– There are different types of real estate professionals in New Mexico, including real estate agents, real estate brokers, and realtors.
– Real estate agents are not real estate brokers, and realtors are members of an association, the Realtor Association of New Mexico.
– A realtor is signed on to say they will abide by the code of ethics and regulations set by the realtor association.
– There are two types of qualifying brokers in New Mexico – the managing broker of an office of a brokerage, and the qualified broker responsible for an entire office of realtors.
– Associate brokers are responsible for their clients and their own deals, but not necessarily the managing or qualifying broker.
– Agent is a generic term for a realtor, real estate licensee, or someone acting as an agent.
– Agency is a legal term for when someone is acting on behalf of another person.