Just Listed Homes With a Pool
5821 Padre Roberto Road NW Los Ranchos, New Mexico
5 Beds 5 Baths 5,815 Sq Ft
9620 Saint Andrews Court NE Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 Beds 5 Baths 7,005 Sq Ft
5809 Padre Roberto Road NW Los Ranchos, New Mexico
4 Beds 5 Baths 5,844 Sq Ft
7201 Rio Grande Boulevard NW Los Ranchos, New Mexico
3 Beds 3 Baths 5,128 Sq Ft
4658 Los Poblanos Circle NW Los Ranchos, New Mexico
4 Beds 4 Baths 4,668 Sq Ft
10040 Los Cansados Road NW Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 Beds 5 Baths 4,991 Sq Ft
8635 Rio Grande Boulevard NW Los Ranchos, New Mexico
4 Beds 4 Baths 4,773 Sq Ft
2236 Rio Grande Boulevard NW Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 Beds 3 Baths 3,200 Sq Ft
10416 Morning Star Drive NE Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 Beds 4 Baths 3,623 Sq Ft
22 Sandia Mountain Ranch Drive Tijeras, New Mexico
5 Beds 3 Baths 4,540 Sq Ft
Why we love pools.
Having a Swimming Pool at your home will give you a fun and joyful place for your family and friends to gather, create great memories, and will also be a great place to get exercise. Hearing kids playing or just hanging out around the pool can help transform a house into a “home”. The number of homes in the Albuquerque area with a pool is much less than you may think… homes with a pool on the property (not community pools) account for about .5% of homes sold (that’s 1 in 200 homes). In most cases homes with a pool will be at the higher end of the house price ranges, but you will find them in all parts of town and in different configurations and types.
Types of pools you will find when searching homes in the Albuquerque area.
- In-Ground: As the name implies, these pools are built in the ground and in most cases will be on the same grade as the yard and deck surrounding the pool. In ground pools can vary in the construction method and in the Albuquerque area typically include Gunite (cement), Vinyl, or Fiberglass construction.
- Above Ground: These pools are set up “on grade” and usually have a step or deck to enter the pool. They can be made with different materials including vinyl, aluminum, steel, fiberglass, or some combination of these. In general above ground pools are not as “permanent” as an in-ground pool and can be moved in some cases.
- Community Pool: A community pool as defined by our Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is a neighborhood swimming pool for private use of the homeowners in a specific community and is not open to the public. Home owners will usually pay a fee for the use of the pool as part of the Home Owners Association.
Things to consider when buying a house with a pool
A pool takes maintenance, and that involves costs and time. A pool will have some liability and can be particularly dangerous with small children. A pool will use lots of water. If you are buying a home with a pool be sure to get an inspection from a pool specialist. A pool has many systems including a pump, filer, cover, heater, and more and most home inspections are not experts on these items. The few hundred dollars spent on a pool inspection will be well worth it.
Browse Homes For Sale With a Swimming Pool by Area
- Northeast Albuquerque
- Far Northeast Albuquerque
- Southeast Albuquerque
- Westside and Northwest Albuquerque
- Southwest and South Valley Albuquerque
- Downtown Albuquerque and UNM Area
- North Valley
- Rio Rancho
- Corrales NM
- Placitas NM
- East Mountains
Browse Homes For Sale With a Swimming Pool By Price
Houses with Pools For Sale In Albuquerque
1. Just Listed Homes With a Pool
2. Northeast Albuquerque
3. Southeast Albuquerque