Homes, Houses, Townhouses, Investment Properties and Real Estate in Westside Albuquerque Albuquerque, New Mexico
Westside Albuquerque Homes
Foreclosed Homes For Sale in Westside Albuquerque
- Westside Albuquerque Foreclosures Under $150,000 For Sale
- Westside Albuquerque Foreclosures $150,000 and Up For Sale
Search for Homes by number of Bedrooms in Westside Albuquerque:
- Westside Albuquerque homes with 1+ Bedrooms
- Westside Albuquerque homes with 2+ Bedrooms
- Westside Albuquerque homes with 3+ Bedrooms
- Westside Albuquerque homes with 4+ Bedrooms
- Westside Albuquerque homes with 5+ Bedrooms
Homes for Sale in Westside Albuquerque:
- Westside Albuquerque homes – Below $200,000
- Westside Albuquerque homes – $200,000 to $300,000
- Westside Albuquerque homes – $300,000 to $400,000
- Westside Albuquerque homes – $400,000 to $500,000
- Westside Albuquerque homes – $500,000 to $600,000
- Westside Albuquerque homes – $600,000 to $700,000
- Westside Albuquerque homes – $700,000 to $800,000
- Westside Albuquerque homes – $800,000 to $900,000
- Westside Albuquerque homes – $900,000 to $1,000,000
- Westside Albuquerque homes – $1,000,000 and Above
Condos, Townhomes, Townhouses, Lofts or Condominiums in Westside Albuquerque:
- Westside Albuquerque Condominiums with 1+ Bedrooms
- Westside Albuquerque Condominiums with 2+ Bedrooms
- Westside Albuquerque Condominiums with 3+ Bedrooms
Homes with a View in Westside Albuquerque:
Homes with a Pool in Westside Albuquerque:
Search for Golf Course Homes in Westside Albuquerque:
Land, Acreage and Lots for Sale near Westside Albuquerque:
Homes with Horse Property in Westside Albuquerque:
Daily Email Market Alerts for Available Homes in Westside Albuquerque:
Comparative Market Analysis for your home in Westside Albuquerque:
- What is YOUR home worth in the current Westside Albuquerque real estate market? Click here for a free over-the-web Home Value Estimate and find out how your house stacks up to others like it in your area.
Free Westside Albuquerque Market Snapshot Analysis:
- Are you looking to buy or to sell a home in Westside Albuquerque? Tego and Tracy have a wonderful FREE program called Market Snapshot that allows you find out home much your home is worth, see what homes have been sold in your neighborhood, and learn how to get more money for your house in this ever-changing real estate market.
Free Westside Albuquerque, NM Relocation Information Kit:
- Moving to Westside Albuquerque soon?
Relocating for business to Westside Albuquerque?
Transferring to Westside Albuquerque, New Mexico for any reason?
Request a free no obligation Westside Albuquerque Relocation Kit.
Free Westside Albuquerque Home Buyer/Home Seller Information Guide Reports:
Planning to buy or sell a home in Westside Albuquerque, NM? Don’t make a move without a free Westside Albuquerque Home Buyer Report or Home Seller Report.
- Buying a Home?
Order your FREE Westside Albuquerque, NM Home Buyer Guides
- Selling your home?
Order your FREE Westside Albuquerque, NM Home Seller Guides
If you are searching for a home, house, homes for sale, houses for sale, real estate, townhouses, townhomes, lofts, land, acreage, lots for sale or investment property in Albuquerque, NM (New Mexico) you’ve come to the right place! Please browse through the links provided below to find the best home and house values in Westside Albuquerque (87120, 87121, 87114) or go to our easy to use Westside Albuquerque NM MLS Property Search Page.
Westside Albuquerque includes the friendly communities of Alban Hills, Andalucia De La Luz, Avalon, Cottonwood Heights, Eagle Ranch, Grande Heights, La Cuentista, La Luz De Sol, La Luz, Ladera West, Ladera, Las Lomitas, Las Terrazas, Laurelwood, Los Lomitas, Los Volcanes, Oxbow, Painted Sky, Paloma Del Sol, Paradise Greens, Paradise Heights, Paradise Hills Civic, Paradise Hills, Parkway, Pat Hurley, Piedras Marcadas, Quaker Heights, Rancho Sereno, Riverview Estates, Riverview Heights, S.R. Marmon, Saragossa, Seven Bar North, Skies West, Skyview Acres, Story Rock, Taylor Ranch, The Petroglyphs, Tierra Oeste, Tres Volcanes, Tuscany, Ventana Ranch West, Ventana Ranch, Villa De Paza, Villages of Parkwest, Vista Grande, Vista Magnifica, Volcano Cliffs, West Bluff, West Mesa and West Side.. Remember, Westside Albuquerque is sometimes spelled as Westside Albaquerque, W. ABQ, W. Albaquerque, Westside Albuquerque, W. Albuquerque, West Bluffs, or West Albuquerque. If you are looking to buy or sell a home in any of these fine communities, call Tego and Tracy Venturi. It’s About You.
About Westside Albuquerque, New Mexico:
The Westside is a large area that starts at the western bank of the Rio Grande, and extends west up and over the western escarpment, to the north is bordered by the City of Rio Rancho, and south to Central Avenue (Old Route 66). There are great options for housing, education, and recreation. The Albuquerque Real Estate on the west side includes affordable home options such as townhomes, and large master planned communities like Vantana Ranch, Paradise Hills, Taylor Ranch, & 7 Bar Ranch. Also found on the west side are gorgeous luxury homes and estate properties. It’s also possible to get horse property on the west side. One great feature of west side is that some of the best views of the Sandia Mountains and the Rio Grande Bosque can be found here.
Several West Side neighborhoods are as old as much of the Northeast Heights, although we tend to think of the west side as newer. The Black family had owned a large portion of the Albuquerque Real Estate on the West Side of the Rio Grande, and starting in 1947, slowly sold parcels which became Seven Bar Ranch, Taylor Ranch, and Eagle Ranch. In fact, their old general aviation airport was located at the current site of Cottonwood Mall – which used to be a favorite spot for Hot Air Balloonists departures (where I took off on my first hot air balloon ride).
There is still a lot of open space and vacant land to the west for Albuquerque to expand into, so we’ll continue to see new growth on the west side for some time. This part of Albuquerque Real Estate has many options for the vacant land buyer. Choices for a single home site or land as a real estate investment exist. Also, many larger parcels of Albuquerque land are available on the west side as well. Land and parcels are available for sub-dividers, builders, and developers of all sizes.
The historic and natural geologic highlight of the Albuquerque west side is the Petroglyph National Monument. The Petroglyph National Monument is managed jointly by the City of Albuquerque and the National Park Service. It occupies 7,244 acres of Albuquerque Real Estate on the west mesa. Great day hike trails lead to some of the nearly 20,000 petroglyphs in the area. Boca Negra Horseman’s Complex is located near Petroglyph National Monument on the west side as well and is and excellent facility managed by the City of Albuquerque