Homes, Townhouses, Condos, and Investment Properties in the Far Northeast area of Albuquerque
Far Northeast Albuquerque Homes
Foreclosed Homes for Sale in Far Northeast Albuquerque:
Search for Homes by number of Bedrooms in Far Northeast Albuquerque:
- Far Northeast Albuquerque homes with 1+ Bedrooms
- Far Northeast Albuquerque homes with 2+ Bedrooms
- Far Northeast Albuquerque homes with 3+ Bedrooms
- Far Northeast Albuquerque homes with 4+ Bedrooms
- Far Northeast Albuquerque homes with 5+ Bedrooms
Homes for Sale in Far Northeast Albuquerque:
- Far Northeast Albuquerque homes – Below $200,000
- Far Northeast Albuquerque homes – $200,000 to $300,000
- Far Northeast Albuquerque homes – $300,000 to $400,000
- Far Northeast Albuquerque homes – $400,000 to $500,000
- Far Northeast Albuquerque homes – $500,000 to $600,000
- Far Northeast Albuquerque homes – $600,000 to $700,000
- Far Northeast Albuquerque homes – $700,000 to $800,000
- Far Northeast Albuquerque homes – $800,000 to $900,000
- Far Northeast Albuquerque homes – $900,000 to $1,000,000
- Far Northeast Albuquerque homes – $1,000,000 and Above
Condos, Townhomes, Townhouses, Lofts or Condominiums in Far Northeast Albuquerque:
- Far Northeast Albuquerque Condominiums with 1+ Bedrooms
- Far Northeast Albuquerque Condominiums with 2+ Bedrooms
- Far Northeast Albuquerque Condominiums with 3+ Bedrooms
Homes with a View in Far Northeast Albuquerque:
Homes with a Pool in Far Northeast Albuquerque:
Search for Golf Course Homes in Far Northeast Albuquerque:
Land, Acreage and Lots for Sale near Far Northeast Albuquerque:
Homes with Horse Property in Far Northeast Albuquerque:
Daily Email Market Alerts for Available Homes in Far Northeast Albuquerque:
- What is YOUR home worth in the current Far Northeast Albuquerque real estate market? Click here for a free over-the-web Home Value Estimate and find out how your house stacks up to others like it in your area.
Free Far Northeast Albuquerque Market Snapshot Analysis:
- Are you looking to buy or to sell a home in Far Northeast Albuquerque? Tego and Tracy have a wonderful FREE program called Market Snapshot that allows you find out home much your home is worth, see what homes have been sold in your neighborhood, and learn how to get more money for your house in this ever-changing real estate market.
Free Far Northeast Albuquerque, NM Relocation Information Kit:
- Moving to Far Northeast Albuquerque soon?
Relocating for business to Far Northeast Albuquerque?
Transferring to Far Northeast Albuquerque, New Mexico for any reason?
Request a free no obligation Far Northeast Albuquerque Relocation Kit.
Free Far Northeast Albuquerque Home Buyer/Home Seller Information Guide Reports:
Planning to buy or sell a home in Far Northeast Albuquerque, NM? Don’t make a move without a free Far Northeast Albuquerque Home Buyer Report or Home Seller Report.
- Buying a Home?
Order your FREE Far Northeast Albuquerque, NM Home Buyer Guides
- Selling your home?
Order your FREE Far Northeast Albuquerque, NM Home Seller Guides
If you are searching for a home, house, homes for sale, houses for sale, real estate, townhouses, townhomes, lofts, land, acreage, lots for sale or investment property in Albuquerque, NM (New Mexico) you’ve come to the right place! Please browse through the links provided below to find the best home and house values in Far Northeast Albuquerque (87111, 87109, 87122, 87113) or go to our easy to use Far Northeast Albuquerque NM MLS Property Search Page.
Far Northeast Albuquerque includes the friendly communities of Academy Acres North, Academy Estates East, Academy Hills Park, Academy North, Academy Park, Academy Ridge East, Academy West, Albuquerque Academy, Albuquerque Acres, Antelope Run, Arroyo del Oso North, Bear Canyon, Boyds-Leslie Park,Cherry Hills, Countrywood, Del Norte, Eagle Pointe, Eisenhower Area, Far Northeast Heights, Foothills, Glenwood Hills, Heritage East, Heritage Hills, High Desert, Highlands North, Jade Park, John B Robert, La Cueva Village, La Cueva, Nor Este, Sonora, North Albuquerque Acres, North Domingo Baca, North Hills, North Wyoming, Northeast Heights, Ocotillo, Oso Grande, Osuna Park, Palomas Park, Peppertree-Royal Oak, Primrose Pointe, Prospectors Ridge, Quail Springs, Quintessence, S Y Jackson, Sandia Heights, Sonora, Tanoan Community, Tanoan Country Club, Tanoan East, Tanoan and Vineyard Estates. Remember, Far Northeast Albuquerque is sometimes spelled as Far NE Heights, Far Northeast, or Northeast Heights. If you are looking to buy or sell a home in any of these fine communities, call Tego and Tracy Venturi. It’s About You.
About Far Northeast Albuquerque, New Mexico:
The Far Northeast part of Albuquerque is where you’ll find many of the newer neighborhoods and homes. As the City grew from the Downtown / Old Town Albuquerque area by the Rio Grande River, the development moved toward the Albuquerque Real Estate to the north and east. North up to the Sandia Reservation, and the east to the Sandia Mountains. Here you will find many Albuquerque homes in traditionally developed neighborhoods, and homes on an acre or more. Home styles range from Southwestern to Traditional to Contemporary. Again, the Sandia Mountains are the boundary to the East and many of the homes in the “foothills” have phenomenal views of the City of Albuquerque below and the Rio Grande River Valley. In the Far Northeast Heights, you’ll find many of Albuquerque’s premier neighborhoods including High Desert, Primrose Pointe, Tanoan, North Albuquerque Acres, Ocotillo, Sandia Heights, Glenwood Hills, La Cueva, and Vineyard Estates. Some of the most valuable Albuquerque Real Estate can be found in the Far Northeast foothills. Many employees of Sandia Nationals Labs, Kirtland Air Force Base, Intel Corporation and other major employers have chosen this area of Albuquerque to call home.
In general, the schools in the far NE tend to be newer and rate very well. The Albuquerque Academy is located here along with a few other exceptional private schools. The Albuquerque Academy is notable as they have preserved a large area of their Real Estate in its native state where people can walk and jog.
As for recreational opportunities, the options are almost limitless. There are City of Albuquerque parks and the Cibola National Forest. Playgrounds and tennis courts; paved hiking, biking and jogging trails; dirt trails, and mountain trails; along with many areas for picnicking are plentiful in this area. There are also great golf courses in the Far Northeast Heights of Albuquerque. Tanoan Country Club is a private golf club and very nice gated community (this is the classic Country Club community, beautiful Real Estate). Sandia Golf Club at the Sandia Resort and Casino is fairly new, and Arroyo del Oso is a fun and challenging City of Albuquerque public golf course where you can sneak away for a quick 9 holes on “The Dam 9” or play on their 18 hole course for