For this week…
- Buyer Wants. Buyers waiting for the right home in certain areas. We list them.
- Hot or Not. What areas and price ranges are advantage Sellers, and what areas are Advantage Buyers. See the Albuquerque area supply vs. demand charts.
“Homes below median are in much higher demand and in some case the MSI is half of the higher priced homes (for example, area 100 North Valley is about 2.5 for under $265k and 12 months for over is $485k). Hot areas (Low MSI) 21, 30, 32, 40, 41, 50, 51, 92, 102, 121, 140, 150. Not so hot (Higer MSI) 31, 80, 103, 130, 180.
Areas List… http://welcomehomeabq.com/albuquerque-mls-areas-map/
- In the News. January home sales strong. http://rismedia.com/2017/02/22/existing-home-sales-begin-2017-bang/
- NAR Buyer and Seller Surveys. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1AUMysOe4uROFdvZjRvTURFVms
- Homes of the Week. https://search.welcomehomeabq.com/idx/results/homes?idxID=b038&pt=1&fl=y&per=50&srt=newest
- Affordability compare to other States. https://www.nar.realtor/topics/realtors-affordability-distribution-curve-and-score