Homes, Houses, Condos, and Vacant Land Corrales, New Mexico
Corrales NM Homes for Sale
Search Corrales Homes for sale by number of Bedrooms:
- Corrales homes with 1+ Bedrooms
- Corrales homes with 2+ Bedrooms
- Corrales homes with 3+ Bedrooms
- Corrales homes with 4+ Bedrooms
- Corrales homes with 5+ Bedrooms
- Corrales homes – Below $200,000
- Corrales homes – $200,000 to $300,000
- Corrales homes – $300,000 to $400,000
- Corrales homes – $400,000 to $500,000
- Corrales homes – $500,000 to $600,000
- Corrales homes – $600,000 to $700,000
- Corrales homes – $700,000 to $800,000
- Corrales homes – $800,000 to $900,000
- Corrales homes – $900,000 to $1,000,000
- Corrales homes – $1,000,000 and Above
Search Corrales Homes for Sale by Price:
Condos for Sale in Corrales:
- Corrales Condominiums with 1+ Bedrooms
- Corrales Condominiums with 2+ Bedrooms
- Corrales Condominiums with 3+ Bedrooms
Corrales Foreclosures for Sale:
Homes with a View in Corrales:
Homes with a Pool in Corrales:
Land, Acreage and Lots for Sale in Corrales
Horse Properties for Sale in Corrales:
Custom Daily Email Market Alerts for Available Homes and Real Estate:
Free Comparative Market Analysis for your home:
- What is YOUR home worth in the current Corrales real estate market? Click here for a free over-the-web Home Value Estimate and find out how your house stacks up to others like it in your area.
Free Corrales Market Snapshot Analysis:
- Are you looking to buy or to sell a home in Corrales? Tego and Tracy have a wonderful FREE program called Market Snapshot that allows you find out home much your home is worth, see what homes have been sold in your neighborhood, and learn how to get more money for your house in this ever-changing real estate market.
Free New Mexico Relocation Information Kit:
- Moving to Corrales soon? Relocating for business to Corrales? Transferring to Corrales, New Mexico for any reason?
Request a free no obligation Relocation Kit.
Free Home Buyer/Home Seller Information Guide Reports:
Planning to buy or sell a home in Corrales, NM? Don’t make a move without a free Home Buyer Report or Home Seller Report.
- Buying a Home? Order your FREE Home Buyer Guides
- Selling your home? Order your FREE Home Seller Guides
If you are searching for a home, house, homes for sale, houses for sale, real estate, townhouses, townhomes, lofts, land, acreage, lots for sale or investment property in New Mexico you’ve come to the right place! Please browse through the links provided below to find the best home and house values in Corrales (87048) or go to our easy to use Corrales NM MLS Property Search
The Village of Corrales includes the friendly communities of Applewood Hills, Corrales Compound, Corrales Del Norte, Entrada De Corrales, Las Brisas, Meadowlark, Mesa Vista De Corrales, Otra Vez, Pueblo Los Cerros, Ranchos Corrales, Salida Del Sol, Skyview Acres and Tierra De Corrales. Remember, Corrales is sometimes spelled as Corales, Correles, Correlis, Corelis, or Coralis. If you are looking to buy or sell a home in any of these fine communities, call Tego and Tracy Venturi. It’s About You.
About Corrales, New Mexico:
Quoting from the Village of web site: “The Village of Corrales is a small, treasured oasis located within a large, fast-growing metropolitan area. To cross the borders into Corrales is to step into another time and place where the stresses of twenty-first century life give way to the grace and pace of another era.” I can hardy sum it up any better.
Maybe it’s my (Tracy) Minnesota hobby farm roots, but I love this community. We also happen to call Corrales home. Its proximity to the river, the farms, it’s rural nature, the trees and trails in the Bosque, and the phenomenal views from the hillside homes are just some of the things that make it so special.
The Villages roots are in agriculture and people from all over the Albuquerque area will flock to Corrales for a fall visit to Gus Wagners Farm for their pumpkins and Green Chili (I can just smell that green Chili roasting now…), or for a peaceful Sunday drive down the narrow two lane road through the Village. Corrales strives to preserve its’ rural nature right down to protecting the coyotes, providing crosswalk signs for horse riders, and the occasional hitching post at local businesses.
Other things that make Corrales special? Vineyards, Wineries, and Apple Orchards, VIEWS of the Sandia Mountains, visiting the “Green Built” straw bale built Post Office and being greated by name, the Growers Market on Wednesday afternoons and Sundays, fun shops and galleries, excellent restaurants with outdoor patios, the Fall Harvest Festival, The December Holiday Parade, and the Village Library and park. While Corrales is very similar to much of the Valley along the Rio Grande River, it’s a bit more of a community because the population is small and the Village has its own central business district. It’s an old time Village surrounded by a large and growing Albuquerque and Rio Rancho Metro.
Real Estate and Homes range from old adobe hacienda’s with long stretches of land, to a mix of newer homes. The homes are typically Southwestern Style and are usually on one acre or larger lots, as one acre is the minimum required by the Village to build on. Of course, there are homes on smaller lots that have been platted prior to the 1 acre rule going into effect. There are only a few developed neighborhoods, as much of Corrales was subdivided as families grew and split up their land to share with relatives. The Homes and Real Estate, both new and old, are in a variety of settings. From in the Valley next to the river nestled in the Cottonwoods, to on the Hillside away from the River – which can have phenomenal views of the Bosque and Mountains.
If you are looking for a place to “slow down” from your busy life, the Village of Corrales is definitely worth a look.