Single Family Homes, Condos, Townhomes, and Real Estate in Albuquerque, New Mexico
About Albuquerque, New Mexico:
Albuquerque is a city of contrasts. Nestled between the towering Sandia Mountains and the Rio Grande Valley, the city of Albuquerque is rich with culture and heritage, breathtaking landscape and equipped with vibrant energy that’s indispensable to a fast-growing city.
Year after year residents flock to the city to enjoy Albuquerque’s quality of life and developing business environment. The city continues to grow its infrastructure, enhance its business policies and expand its outlook for current and future business prospects. The population continues to grow as well to accommodate the evolving environment.
Albuquerque has grown from 5,000 residents at the onset of the railroad era in the 1880s to more than 550,000 in the year 2000, in the metro area alone. New Mexico ranks as the 12th state in the nation for growth, due in large part to the rapid population growth of the Albuquerque metropolitan area. Albuquerque is also a center for tourism, attracting skiers, museum-goers, balloonists, and adventure-seekers of all kinds.
Albuquerque’s temperate climate, large number of sunny days, proximity to both mountains and rivers and central location along both old Route 66 and, later, Interstate 40 have been drawing people to Albuquerque for years. Some have stayed for a few days, some for a lifetime, but nearly everyone who’s ever been here has wonderful things to say about the city.
Search for Homes by number of Bedrooms in Albuquerque
- Albuquerque homes with 1+ Bedrooms
- Albuquerque homes with 2+ Bedrooms
- Albuquerque homes with 3+ Bedrooms
- Albuquerque homes with 4+ Bedrooms
- Albuquerque homes with 5+ Bedrooms
Homes for Sale in Albuquerque
- Albuquerque homes – Below $200,000
- Albuquerque homes – $200,000 to $300,000
- Albuquerque homes – $300,000 to $400,000
- Albuquerque homes – $400,000 to $500,000
- Albuquerque homes – $500,000 to $600,000
- Albuquerque homes – $600,000 to $700,000
- Albuquerque homes – $700,000 to $800,000
- Albuquerque homes – $800,000 to $900,000
- Albuquerque homes – $900,000 to $1,000,000
- Albuquerque homes – $1,000,000 and Above
Condos, Townhomes, Townhouses, Lofts or Condominiums in Albuquerque:
- Albuquerque Condominiums with 1+ Bedrooms
- Albuquerque Condominiums with 2+ Bedrooms
- Albuquerque Condominiums with 3+ Bedrooms
Homes with a View in Albuquerque:
Homes with a Pool in Albuquerque:
Search for Golf Course Homes in Albuquerque:
Land, Acreage and Lots for Sale near Albuquerque:
Homes with Horse Property in Albuquerque:
Daily Email Market Alerts for Available Homes in Albuquerque:
- What is YOUR home worth in the current Albuquerque real estate market? Click here for a free over-the-web Home Value Estimate and find out how your house stacks up to others like it in your area.
Free Albuquerque Market Snapshot Analysis:
- Are you looking to buy or to sell a home in Albuquerque? Tego and Tracy have a wonderful FREE program called Market Snapshot that allows you find out home much your home is worth, see what homes have been sold in your neighborhood, and learn how to get more money for your house in this ever-changing real estate market.
Free Albuquerque, NM Relocation Information Kit:
- Moving to Albuquerque soon?
Relocating for business to Albuquerque?
Transferring to Albuquerque, New Mexico for any reason?
Request a free no obligation Albuquerque Relocation Kit.
Free Albuquerque Home Buyer/Home Seller Information Guide Reports:
Planning to buy or sell a home in Albuquerque, NM? Don’t make a move without a free Albuquerque Home Buyer Report or Home Seller Report.
- Buying a Home?
Order your FREE Albuquerque, NM Home Buyer Guides
- Selling your home?
Order your FREE Albuquerque, NM Home Seller Guides
If you are searching for a home, house, homes for sale, houses for sale, real estate, townhouses, townhomes, lofts, land, acreage, lots for sale or investment property in Albuquerque, NM (New Mexico) you’ve come to the right place! Please browse through the links provided below to find the best home and house values in Albuquerque (87101, 87102, 87103, 87104, 87105, 87106, 87107, 87108, 87109, 87110, 87111, 87112, 87113, 87114, 87115, 87116, 87117, 87118, 87119, 87120, 87121, 87122, 87123, 87125, 87131, 87153, 87154, 87158, 87176, 87181, 87184, 87185, 87187, 87190, 87191, 87192, 87193, 87194, 87195, 87196, 87197, 87198, 87199) or go to our easy to use Albuquerque NM MLS Property Search Page.
Albuquerque includes the friendly communities of Northeast Heights, Far Northeast Albuquerque, North Valley, the Westside, Downtown Albuquerque / University of New Mexico (UNM), Southwest Albuquerque, Corrales, Rio Rancho, Bernaillo / Placitas, Kirtland Air Force Base (AFB)/Sandia Labs and the East Mountains Area. Remember, Albuquerque is sometimes spelled as Albuquerque, Albuqueque, Albukuerque, Albukuerkue, Albuquerkue, Albukirky, Albukirkie, Albaquerqe, Albaquerque, Albaqueque, Albakuerque, Albakuerkue, Albaquerkue, Albakirky, Albakirkie, or Albaquerqe. If you are looking to buy or sell a home in any of these fine communities, call Tego and Tracy Venturi. It’s About You.