For this week…
- Buyer Wants. Buyers waiting for the right home in certain areas. We list them.
- Hot or Not. What areas and price ranges are advantage Sellers, and what areas are Advantage Buyers. See the Albuquerque area supply vs. demand charts.
“Homes below median are in much higher demand and in some case the MSI is half of the higher priced homes (for example, area 100 North Valley is about 2.5 for under $265k and 12 months for over is $485k). Hot areas (Low MSI) 21, 30, 32, 40, 41, 50, 51, 92, 102, 121, 140, 150. Not so hot (Higer MSI) 31, 80, 103, 130, 180.
Areas List… http://welcomehomeabq.com/albuquerque-mls-areas-map/
- In the News. January home sales strong. http://rismedia.com/2017/02/22/existing-home-sales-begin-2017-bang/
- NAR Buyer and Seller Surveys. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1AUMysOe4uROFdvZjRvTURFVms
- Homes of the Week. http://search.welcomehomeabq.com/idx/results/homes?idxID=b038&pt=1&fl=y&per=50&srt=newest
- Affordability compare to other States. https://www.nar.realtor/topics/realtors-affordability-distribution-curve-and-score
On this week’s show… Is It Better To Buy an Albuquerque Home in The Winter and the economic impact of home sales.
On our radio show this week…
- The Final Housing Market numbers for 2016.
- Predictions for the real estate market for 2017, both locally and nationally.
- Interest Rates and the implications of recent increases.
- Mortgage Loan Availability.
- And… The Home Of The Week.